Do you think of yourself as a digital artist that brings beautiful UI designs to life? If so, let’s talk!
Hello, we’re GreenLit Marketing, a women-owned remote digital marketing agency that specializes in providing best in class solutions to growing small and mid-size companies across a multitude of industries including tech, professional services, manufacturing and more. Our website services include building new websites, website updates, search engine optimization (and yes, TSEO), integrations and automation, ecommerce, global website (multi-sites and multi-language support) and website accessibility.
We are looking for a full time Web Developer to help us provide high quality support for our clients. Our ideal candidate is someone who has entrepreneurial spirit; a go-getter who will take ownership and high quality projects are delivered on time. We value people who are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement.
- Front End Development – the primary focus of this role will be to build beautiful website pages. Our clients are primarily on WordPress and uses Elementor, Divi and Thrive, as well as Hubspot CMS.
- Website Administration – identify plugins to assist with build efforts, manage plugin updates and retest the site for any potential breaks, add users and adjust permissions as needed and create or adjust website templates as needed.
- Back End Developer Support – not required as part of this role, but nice to have if you have the skills to assist with template creation or dev and staging site set up.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Web Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (requirements document, design, development, deployment, post QA)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Figma, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- Intermediate level knowledge of page builders like Elementor, Divi and Thrive Architect;
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
- Expert knowledge of WordPress
Let’s face it, not all agencies are created equal. We don’t see you as an order taker, you are a key team member whose experience and expertise is valued. Simply put: we’ll consult with you on the strategy for clients, discuss the project timeline and address any concerns. You can trust that we’ll work with the client to find the best resolution.
And you no longer have to be frustrated by non-techies in the middle. We work well with developers because we know how to do the work we’re asking you to do. Put simply, because we’ve “been there, done that” we are able to quickly find a solution to the client’s problem that balances the client’s goals, our capacity and the timeline.
If you love to take ownership in your work, create high quality websites and see the impact your work has on small and mid-sized businesses, then GreenLit wants you! Apply today!