Are you someone who enjoys working in a team setting? Are you experienced in administrative tasks? Are you looking to grow your career? Then we are looking for you!
Hello, we’re GreenLit Marketing, a women-owned remote digital marketing agency that specializes in providing best in class solutions to growing small and mid-size companies across a multitude of industries including tech, professional services and cannabis. As a people-first business, our core values are honest, direct communication and respect.
GreenLit Marketing is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the team with critical deliverables. If you’re a multi-tasker that loves checking tasks off the list and being a dependable team mate, this is the job for you. We’re looking for someone who is a collaborative team player with a high attention to detail and a “get it done” attitude. If you’re ready to work in a role that makes a huge impact, we encourage you to apply!
- Social Media Support
- Social Media Scheduling
- Social Media Image Creation (with Canva templates)
- Marketing Operations
- Building emails and blogs in systems like MailChimp, Hubspot and Marketo
- Testing emails to ensure there are no mistakes.
- Operational Support
- Research Tasks (e.g Collect 100 blogging websites that would be appropriate for our Women in Tech Business Client)
- Spreadsheet Creation/ Data analysis (e.g – Given a spreadsheet full of unorganized data – sort that data into relevant fields)
- Prepare data reports in a clear format and creating surveys, questionnaires and other tools to measure marketing impact
- Client Services Support
- Project Management support – pulling notes from client meetings into actionable tasks in our PM system.
- Quality Review – ensure all communications are free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Liaise with other delivery team members to ensure that the tasks are completed on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English, or other relevant field
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience and/or 2-3 years of Administrative experience
- At least 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative mindset
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Project Management experience