Are you tired of working for companies that prioritize profits over the people that toil everyday to support the organization? Do you feel like your people skills are being wasted on an organization that doesn’t listen?
If you’re ready to work with a growing small business that puts people first, let’s chat!
Hello, we’re GreenLit Marketing, a women-owned remote digital marketing agency that specializes in providing best in class solutions to growing small and mid-size companies across a multitude of industries including tech, professional services and cannabis.
We’re looking for someone special to fill our HR Generalist position for a company that focuses on integrity, direct communication and that cares a lot about our employees!
As our HR partner, this person will be responsible for:
- Managing Recruitment Processes
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Employee Relations
- Training and Development
- Benefits Administration
- Regulatory Compliance
As a small but mighty agency we usually look for cultural fit over specific skill sets, but to be successful you will need these specific skills and qualifications to support our team.
Skill sets needed:
- A background in remote employee management
- Familiarity with the changing laws of of the 50 US states and a willingness to educate yourself on the provincial laws in Canada as well (yep, we’re a global organization)
- Ability to follow established processes while having a keen eye on process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- Strong communication and EQ skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field or certification
- 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Familiarity with onboarding documentation and resources to ensure compliance
- Previous experience with start-ups, agencies or remote employment
If you love to take ownership in your work, use data to support your decisions, hire high quality candidates and like to see things through to the end, GreenLit wants you!